Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 15, 2019

Re: soundsport wireless does not power on

Glad but unfortunate to see i am not alone. I have the Bose soundsport free wireless headphones and they will not turn on now. I have followed every step I could find through Bose and online forums with no luck. I only used them for about 6 months and took a break. When I charged them again all the lights indicated it was fully charged on the case but the headphones will not power on or show any indication they have any battery. Unfortunately, I am outside of the warranty now but this was a terrible experience with Bose (which I love all other products!) and I plan to shop elsewhere moving forward for running headphones. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

I have the sames issue with my SoundSport wiresless 

The light of the charging is green light the earphone will not powered  on 

I have purchased them on April this year and after one month of used they stop working. I didnt have the time to go to your local distributer until I did yesterday. They said that they cannot resoved the problem although they can see according to my serial number I belive  when I purchase it ( I have regestered immidiatly after I purchase it)  They refused to replace it without see the reciept which unfotunataly I lost.

and I cant do anything about it beside fustration. any help? 

Highlighted

Hi RonPincu,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further with this. 

Can you please confirm if you have attempted any of the steps that have been listed above in this thread? If so which? 

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 21, 2019

Yes, I did all the requested step to resolve this problem but nothing help

Reagrds Ron
Highlighted

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Andy_B

Hi RonPincu,

Thanks for posting and updating me on this.

As you have attempted all the steps that we would recommend for an issue like this, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help rather than reaching out to the dealer. 

I am sorry that we weren't able to resolve your issue via the community. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2020

I got these as a Christmas gift and  today while I was at the gym mid-workout the music suddenly stopped. I tried charging them and the LED indicator doesn't even light up.

I have owned two pairs of the old bose sounsport(The wired ones with a 3.5 mm jack) and never had a problem with those, is honestly baffling that you call these newer headphones sweat resistant.

I just want to know if I can get them fixed because they were bought them in the US and I am currently living in Mexico.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 29, 2020

Re: SoundSport not powering on despite full charge

Same problem here. My headphones are a year or so but working like trash. I regret buying them.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 23, 2020

I have a pair of Bose Soundsport Wireless headphones that won't turn on after I went on a run with them outside in the rain. All of the ads on this site state that the headphones are weather resistant and how you can use them in the rain. I think it's absurd that they won't turn on and that in order to get them replaced, I have to pay to have them shipped and then purchase a new pair of headphones. It's ridiculous and this site is impossible to navigate. 

Sincerely,

Frustrated Customer

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 19, 2020

soundsport wireless does not power on

Hi All,

For some reason when trying to charge my headphones the red light comes on first blinking and the and it goes fixed when they are plugged to the USB.

However, the charging light goes off completely every time after around 40 seconds. As they can't charge the headphones cannot be turned on. 

Can you please assist? 

Thanks, Scott 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 22, 2020

Bose SoundSport Not working

My headphone literally stopped while i was running.  I do sweat a lot but never had a problem before.  They are not turning on.  What should i do