Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 4, 2017

Re: SoundSport not powering on despite full charge

They were bought via Best Buy. There is no reason for them to have just simply stopped working, aside from simply charging them. In any case I have been able to return them for a refund to Best Buy and give Bose a super poor rating when I reviewed them.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2017

Ahh man, you should have gotten a replacement, I know your peed off this is the problem with BOSE.. It's an awesome sound reproduction company but there quality control sucks, that's what happens when you outsource to China, as everyone's trying to make buck, and are not bothered about quality control... My sound sports had the same issue as yours I mange to get my money back then I picked up some qc35 and they had a issue with the headphone jack on the headphones, I got them replaced about a week ago they am awesome piece of headphones they sound brilliant...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

Getting the exact same problem. Will only charge to 50- 90%. I too only have had mine for a month as well. Tried all that was suggested. Nothing worked. What a disappointment. You buy a quality brand but get dollar store product
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hey Vorttam,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the charging issue with your headphones - that is a frustrating issue and not how they should be behaving.  I definitely recommend reaching out to customer support here to discuss your available exchange options.

Thanks again and feel free to drop back and give me an update if you can?

Shiloh_C

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 20, 2017

Same issue here.
I will contact the customer support.
I'm very disappointed. Probably the last product I purchased from Bose.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

I just took them back to the store I purchased them from and exchanged. The ones I exchanged are working so far. This time I didn't update the firmware and do not use the bose app at all.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 26, 2017

Hi, just indicating I have the exact same issue here in Hungary. Tried all the proposed solutions - none work. I will call the support number tomorrow and see. Obviously a wrong construction that we all report the same issue for such an expensive product. Greetings.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 28, 2017

Hi Bose,

I have the exact same problem
Tried to contact you twice already but no answer has arrived.

Please contact me asap.
Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 29, 2017

I’ve been charging my althletic sports earphones all day and the Red light is on and when I take it off the charger and try to turn it on no blue light or white light flashes led light does nothing and it won’t turn on what do I do? Thank you
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

@Fcarreno,

Thanks for reaching out.  I would definitely recommend calling support, I have included the telephone support number for Chile below:

1230-020-4851

I hope this helps!

@Jacobwalker0015,

I'm sorry to hear about that issue!  Let's start by trying a reset of the headphones, I included the steps for you below:

1. Turn the headset off and wait for 30 seconds.
  2. Plug the headset into a USB power supply via USB cord and wait 5 seconds. (Power supply needs to be plugged into the wall with power on).
  3. Unplug USB cord from headset and wait 1 minute.
  4. Turn on the headset and test if the headset works properly.

If the reset of the headphones doesn't help then I would suggest reaching out to customer support, I have included the link HERE for you.  Select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us".

Thanks,

Shiloh_C