Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 12, 2020

Soundsport wont turn on

Hi, 

My wireless headphones have stopped working. When I charge them it has an orange light flashing and carries ongoing for ages, however when I take them off charge, they won't turn on.  I have tried the reset method you posted on another post, but that hasn't worked, but however when I first tried it and turned them back on, it kept repeating itself over again "Battery 100%" and wouldn't stop, until I rebooted again.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 4, 2020

sound sport not charging or turning on

Hi Bose,

Went for a run this morning, phones on 50%, out for about an hour, all ok.  I got back, started getting distortion, crackling in the left ear, so turned them off, turned back on again, seemed ok.  Started doing some exercise and they turned off themselves, thought the battery had run out.  Been charging since about 08:30, now nearly 16:00 and still flashing orange and won't turn on. Help please.  

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2020

soundsport wireless does not power on

Hello there,

My soundsport wireless neither charge or turn on . I have these pairs for a little over 30 days. As soon as I plugged in to charge the red light appears; However, after a few seconds it disappears. That is been happening for the last 18 hours. I have tried charge from the charging case and directly from the usb to the power source. I have tried different power source as well. 
Any idea? 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 25, 2020

Bose Soundsport Wireless won't turn on

When I connect my headphones to the usb charger, I get a green LED indicating it is fully charged.  However, the headphones will not turn on.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 25, 2020

Bose Soundsport Wireless won't turn on

When I connect my headphones to the usb charger, I get a green LED indicating it is fully charged.  However, the headphones will not turn on.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 30, 2020

Bose soundsport wireless headphones not turning on

My headphones told me they were 10%charge left so I charged them as I regularly do, green full charge light illuminated.

pressing the right earphone to turn on will not switch on no led illuminates either.

used nearly everyday. Heartbroken😞

advice please?

Highlighted

Re: Bose soundsport wireless headphones not turning on

Hello Everyone, 

I am sorry you are facing issues with your SoundSports. 

If you have exhausted all troubleshooting, please follow @Hector_B's post and reach out to your local support team to explore your service options. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2020

Re: soundsport wireless does not power on

Hi,

These have been great headphones without any issues but they suddenly stopped working whilst using them the other day with a decent battery life left on them and now they won't work at all. I've tried updating / rebooting etc but the headphones aren't responding to anything and won't work at all.

Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 15, 2020

Re: soundsport wireless does not power on

Got wireless ear buds about 6 months ago for Xmas- yesterday had 90% charge and just quit- will not charge no lights nothing- dead????

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 22, 2020

soundsport wireless does not power on

Bose Soundsport Wireless was working great until last month and then It just stopped working. The orange light is blinking when getting charged but no life once removing from the charge and trying to switch it on. Any solutions?