Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 9, 2020

Re: soundsport wireless does not power on

My soundsport wireless does not charge and now does not power on. Please help! 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 14, 2020

Soundsport wireless headphones not working

This is my THIRD set of Bose Soundsport wireless headphones (2 directly from Bose). The first replacement died at the end of my first run. The second replacement set made it almost through 2 runs. At the end of my second run, there was loud static in the left bud. I attempted to plug them in, even do the reset/reboot (which is often recommended). Nothing is working and they will not turn on. There is no light indicating that they are charging either. This is extremely disappointing! Two replacement sets in a month and a half and a combined 3 runs out of the sets. I have spent more time returning and waiting for replacements than it is worth. This is a faulty product and I do not recommend it to anyone, especially avid runners. 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Sep 21, 2020

Re: SoundSport not powering on despite full charge

I'm having the same problem and this is 2nd time it has happened - last time I received a replacement and I'd only had the headphones for a month. I'm now on my second pair and the same issue. I expected buying a quality solution from Bose that they would last but these are clearly not for working out in?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 7, 2020

I have Bose in-ear wireless sport headphones. I've charged them, but they will not power on once unplugged. I hold the power button and nothing happens. But when plugged in, the power light is green. 

Highlighted

Hi All,

Thanks for posting and contributing to the discussion!

If your headphones are no longer powering on, and the troubleshooting posted in this thread already has not helped, please reach out to your local support team as they will be able to assist you further. You can find the contact information for your local team at this link, by selecting your country/region and then the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!