Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 12, 2017

Re: SoundSport not powering on despite full charge

bose is the worst headphone brand!! i hot my soundsport wireless replaced and the after 4 days! inline control stopped working music keeps on playing!!! automatically it would disconnect!!! headphones turn on but donot turn off! i want my money back!!! i got this unit from the service center!!!! i would never purchase a bose product again!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 27, 2017

I am glad I find this thread. I have owned several bose products and have loved this headset. I bought them last Feb, they have worked great until suddenly they started turning themselves off mid- ride (though fully charged) and would take several minutes before turning on again. That happened for several uses then, last week, just stopped powering on. Please help. I have gone to the support page and completed the contact form and have not heard back (that was last week).
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 28, 2017

I am also having the same problem.  They have worked fine for a few months and now they wont turn on.  Green light comes on when I plug them in, but then nothing.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

lmucklow

Thanks for posting. At this time it looks like the best thing would be for you to contact your local Bose support here. Click on your country, scroll down to " Contact Us"

Please come back and update us. we are here to help.

Tony

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2017

bose sound sports not powering on ?

Hi I purchased mine yesterday brand new sealed via ebay they worked fine for about good 4 hours then I would hear a beep really loud beep mid movie they died so I put them on charge good 6 hours charge they will not turn on I have tried a normal usb a fast charge usb and wall outlet I just have a amber light for a min or two then it jumps to green but they do not power on no matter what I do also my flap for the micro usb has come off is this normal ? As I don't think this is as they are suppose to be weather proof and if the flap is missing then I doubt they will be weather proof I haven't even removed the factory seals of the headphones as that's how new they am but I'm already facing issues ? Thanks

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 7, 2017

I am facing the same problem. I tried what you suggested. It did not work
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 8, 2017

I am having the same issue.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 31, 2017

This seems to be a problem for many customers and I am pretty sure something is wrong with this model

However, for all those wondering what to do now, here is what I did:

Contact customer support,they are quick and very helpful and will initiate a replacement for you. I got a new replaced set, within a week from the time I sent my old one to receiving a new one. Check the bose customer support in your country and ask for a replacement. Once you send them your serial numbers, they will initiate a replacement and send a free shipping label which you can use to send your old earphones. They will send new one as soon as they receieve it.

For me, the new one is working fine for now, and hope it stays the same. Hope this helps for all those who are facing this issue. I can understand the frustration as I had this issue too.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 3, 2017

BOSE didn't offer me replacement they said because I purchased them of ebay they don't cover warranty.. what a load of crap I did supply the serial number and they did pop up on there system as original genuine bose headphones also they was sealed I hadn't even used them for more then 4/5 hours they died mid movie they are a pile of $¿¡^ as I charged them for over night via laptop then tried wall Xbox ps4 they would not turn on the lesson here don't purchase bose products from a unauthorised reseller they will not honour the warranty

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 31, 2017

That's pretty unfortunate but perhaps could you try to know from where your seller on ebay bought these and then try again with the customer care. It is however true that bose needs to either recall these or come up with a permanant solution as too many people have faced this issue.