eolovega
Participant
Registered since

Apr 21, 2020

wet soundsport free

hi my headphones fell in the pool and the button that  downs the volume is like its pressed and i cant hear anything but the beep that sound when you hit the lowest volume what can i do ? are they ruined ? can i changed it ? i really like my soundsport free 

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: wet soundsport free

Hello Yashk, 

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about your earbud!

I would recommend in ensuring that the headphone does get completely dried. I cannot guarantee this will fix your headphone, however you may see some improvements. These do have an IPX4 rating but this does not mean that the SoundSport Frees should be submerged as this can ultimately result in damage.

If you would like to reach out to your local product support, you can reach out via clicking this link and selecting your region, this will redirect you to our we...site. Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

The health of our customers, employees, suppliers and partners is a top priority for Bose. As we work through the impact of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) you may experience longer waiting times than expected. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check the Bose Support website, where you will find a number of options that may help address your need.

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!