Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 20, 2019

wireless soundsport left ear flashing blue not connecting, right ear works fine

Just like the above wireless soundsport free left ear flashing blue not connecting, right ear works fine. I've updated everything and tried every suggested course of action in this forum. I put them in the case take them out, hold the power button for 10 sec... Nothing happens. 

The only thing that happens (when I take them out of thier case) is the right ear goes from blue to white and will play music. The left ear is perpetually flashing blue, and will NOT connect or play music. 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: wireless soundsport left ear flashing blue not connecting, right ear works fine

Hi SharkBait, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further. 

So that that I don't get you to repeat any steps can you please confirm which steps you have already attempted? 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 20, 2019

Re: wireless soundsport left ear flashing blue not connecting, right ear works fine

I have the exact same issue with mine!

Pls help!

Highlighted

Hi JohnnyBose, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your SoundSport Free earphones. I will do all I can to assist you! 

I would recommend plugging in the earphones to a Laptop or Computer and going to the LINK HERE and following the on-screen instructions. This will prompt you to update the Firmware. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Customer Support 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Aug 20, 2019

I've updated the firmware in my headphones/case. Unpaired my earbuds from every device. Deleted the connection library on the earbuds. Checked for the most current update in the app store for the bose app. Held down the power button for 10 seconds. Put them in the case to full charge before pulling them out.

Nothing happens, what's odd is yesterday it went from flashing blue to flashing white. Still wont connect, still no audio. It's almost like the earbuds aren't talking to each other anymore. When I pull up the bose app the left ear bud in the picture is greyed out, meanwhile the right bud is in full color and active.

This is bad for $150 earbuds. My cheap $30 amazon ones are bullet proof compaired to this and a lot less aggravation. 

Highlighted

Hi SharkBait, 

Thanks for posting and sharing with us the steps that you have attempted so far. I am deeply sorry to hear that your issue still persists. 

As you are still experiencing this issue and have attempted all recommended troubleshooting steps, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

I am sorry that we weren't able to resolve this for you via the community. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 20, 2019

I am having this same difficulty.  Using the SoundSport earbuds, I continually receive sound through the right one but the left will go intermittently in and out and sometimes just out altogether.  I returned the first set, thinking I just had a defective product.  But the replacement set is doing exactly the same thing.