Highlighted
Samsher69
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 19, 2019

Audio for Mazda 6

I am based in singapore and recently added a car expo. Whilst considering my new car, one of my imp criteria was a very good sound system. I happened to visit the Mazda booth and the sales person boasted about the Bose audio system in the car. As I hv been using BOSE audio products in my house, I immediately got drawn to this car. Offcourse there were other features which I liked in the car but the biggest “plus” was BOSE audio. They could not do a demo of the sound there due to some restrictions but since it was BOSE , I had no reason to doubt the sound quality. Once we got the delivery of the car and I tested the audio, I was shocked and disappointed to the core. Tried finding options on the settings but no use. I went to an audio shop and installed a portable woofer and also changed the 2 speakers at the rear doors. This helped a bit but still the sound is not as good. I may now hv to change the front speakers too. The audio shop guy told me that the BOSE speaker quality was very bad and basic.
All I am trying to say is that as a trusted brand, BOSE should have ensured that you don’t compromise on the product just to get the deal. You may lose out a lot of loyal customers like me , who trusted BOSE so far ... almost blindly !!!!
1 REPLY 1

Re: Audio for Mazda 6

Hello Samsher69, 

Welcome to the Bose Community and thank you for your post. 

I'm afraid we do not work alongside Bose Automotive, so for support, we would recommend visiting this link. 

Have a great day,

Kind regards, 

Jeff G

Bose Community Moderator