Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 5, 2017

Bose Speakers-smart home use question re receivers

If I want to be able to listen to different music in 3 different rooms in my house, do I need to buy 3 separate receivers, or am I able to manipulate each speaker to listen to individual content with just the standard Bose app?  I know I can add devices in to the app and control them wherever I put them, but this is specifically focused on if I can listen to different content on each device, or if I need additional equipment in order for that to happen.   Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 3, 2017

Re: Bose Speakers-smart home use question re receivers

Hi gabrielmichaela,

That is a great question. Using the standard Bose SoundTouch application you can control all of your SoundTouch products either independently or in groups. To control each SoundTouch device individually you can simply select the device then select an audio source you want to listen to. You may do this individually for each SoundTouch device. There are also options to group multiple SoundTouch devices together if you prefer. To find out more information about a specific SoundTouch product please visit https://www.soundtouch.com/Manuals.

Regards,

Nick