Can't Log In to Bose Community with Firefox 57 on macOS High Sierra

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Can't Log In to Bose Community with Firefox 57 on macOS High Sierra

I can't log in to Bose Community with Firefox 57 on macOS. Logging in from this page

Edit: problem happens with FF 57 for macOS High Sierra only.  I can log in with FF 57 on Windows 10.

I know the password is good because I can log in via Safari. That's how I'm posting this.

Clearing all Bose cookies made no difference.

I repeatedly get the error below in red.

There are errors in your form, please try again

This is the underlying error from the browser console:

The character encoding of the plain text document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the file needs to be declared in the transfer protocol or file needs to use a byte order mark as an encoding signature.

2 REPLIES
Audible Advocate

Re: Can't Log In to Bose Community with Firefox 57 on macOS High Sierra

I get the same error messages if i try to login with google chrome.

I also can't reset my password if i follow the link sent to my email ("Request error: Invalid argument: saveResponseID(error code:400)").

Re: Can't Log In to Bose Community with Firefox 57 on macOS High Sierra

Hello owenward and nasenmassaker,

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. I can suggest to clear your cache and make sure cookies are enabled on the browsers you are trying to use. Also you can try using a different browser to see if it is something going on with that particular browser.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Joel - Bose Support