Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 31, 2018

Deezer

All of a sudden our Deezer account will no longer play with the bose sound touch. It comes up in the app but then scrolls through 2 or 3 songs without playing then crashes. Have reset and checks on 2 x mobile devices and has the same issue.
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

Re: Deezer

More people are facing the same problem, and as usual no sign of life from Bose. They really should do something about their communication with their customer base. Now I can only guess: Are they aware of the issue? Are they trying to solve the issue? How long will it last?
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2018

I have the same problem and I have tried to reset my deezer account but I couldn’t get it work again

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

I have tried something drastic: copying all Deezer data to a new Spotify Premium account. But it isn’t really a solution. Although the Bose app can stream audio with Spotify there are quite some issues with linking other ST systems. Also there are many audio drops. The last app update is really a disaster. And there is as usual no indication how long it will take to solve the issue. Customers are simply left in the blue.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2018

I have the same problem
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 2, 2017

I have the same issue. Open the soundtouch app, when I try to play music from deezer, it finds the music, but does not play it - rolls on quickly 3-4 songs than displays “ready to play”. Funny, that from deezer app on iphone (in airplay mode) plays well. Feels like issue with deezer in soundtouch app.
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 1, 2018

Anyone got a resolution to this Deezer issue?

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

I guess Bose right now is talking to Deezer. The Deezer forum is also heavily visited... They have confirmed that there is an issue. All news about a solution is wrong. Deezer has confirmed on their forum that they are still looking into the matter.
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 9, 2017

This rolling on of tracks has already appeared in the past. It was then quickly solved... After a day of irritation I have decided to be patient and stream via the Deezer app and Bluetooth. I guess Easter Hollidays will give us eggs but not a swift solution.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi everyone,

We are aware of the Deezer issues, and they are being investigated by both us and Deezer.  We will update the community as soon as we have any information.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support