[Feature Request] QC35 II

SOLVED
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

[Feature Request] QC35 II

Hi!

As a proud owner of a QC35 II, I can actually enjoy music everyday and drown out every loud noises and people who try and make my life miserable. In a way, Bose saves my life often everyday...except when they run out of battery. Yes, I know I should maybe charge them regularly when they start getting low, but what if there is a way to both charge the headphones and listen to music via Bluetooth/w Noise cancellation at the same time? That'd be pretty cool and useful...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [Feature Request] QC35 II

Hey there PerceusJackson1,

Thanks for the post!  I've been in the same predicament myself on several occasions (I'm not the best when it comes to charging my devices).  

This would be an excellent feature, to be able to charge and use BT/Noise Cancelling at the same time.  I'm not sure if this is something that is in the works for future devices, but I'll send your recommendation up to the product team Smiley Happy

If you have any more requests or any questions, please let us know!

Best Regards,

Brandon

2 REPLIES

Hey there PerceusJackson1,

Thanks for the post!  I've been in the same predicament myself on several occasions (I'm not the best when it comes to charging my devices).  

This would be an excellent feature, to be able to charge and use BT/Noise Cancelling at the same time.  I'm not sure if this is something that is in the works for future devices, but I'll send your recommendation up to the product team Smiley Happy

If you have any more requests or any questions, please let us know!

Best Regards,

Brandon

Audible Advocate

Thank you so much sir! I highly appreciate it and you <3