How To Upgrade From Bose Wave Music System IV to Bose SoundTouch Music Wave System IV

Highlighted
Silent Starter

How To Upgrade From Bose Wave Music System IV to Bose SoundTouch Music Wave System IV

I recently purchased the Bose Wave Music System IV (just arrived yesterday) and I somewhat regret not purchasing the SoundTouch version. Is there an upgrade path to the SoundTouch System such as purchasing the pedestal separately? I am trying to find the compatible pedestal online but no luck as yet. Can someone help?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: How To Upgrade From Bose Wave Music System IV to Bose SoundTouch Music Wave System IV

Hello kjyt1

Thanks for writing in!

Unfortunately the pedestal is not available as a separate purchase.  I would recommend bringing the system back to the point of purchase and returning it for the Wave SoundTouch IV.  If this is not an option, there is another way of introducing SoundTouch into the Wave Music System IV by adding the SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter HERE

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Silent Starter

Re: How To Upgrade From Bose Wave Music System IV to Bose SoundTouch Music Wave System IV

Tony,

Thank you very much for your response. Very helpful.

kjyt1.

Quiet Contributor

The best cost efficient and economical solution is to purchase BTMAGIC Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver 265FT Long Range 3 in 1 Bluetooth Audio Adapter aptX HD & aptX Low Latency, Optical RCA AUX 3.5mm for TV Home Stereo PC Headphone/Speaker, USB Rechargeable from Amazon for about $56.00 since Bose doesn't offer the Pedestal to Add on!

Not too Bright Bose you are losing a large market for something you already Produce DAH! get in the 21st Century