Highlighted
Captain Bob
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

I AM DONE WITH BOSE PART 4

So here we go again. Trying to PM a moderator. Site says I cannot PM as I have to many?? Dr.Amar Bose , inventor of Bose an a M.I.T. graduate would be ashamed of his once great company if he was still alive. What a mess this company has become. How hard is it for a moderator to go to my file and get my phone number or e mail and contact me. I have not problem with SONY CUSTOMER SERVICE. They call you and respond immediately. Bose is now the headed down hill faster then the titanic. Why anyone would accept this type of customer service is beyond me. As I was watching t.v. last night again a loud loud pop from rear speakers. UK support advised it was the main unit that went bad. WRONG!! 2nd rep advised it was the rear wireless transmitter and receiver. Ok I said no problem. Send me a new one. NO CAN DO, as parts are not available. How can this once great company not have replacement parts?? Now as stated, Bose said send back the old system and give us another $1,500.00 and we will replace it. So now I will have spent over $5,000.00 on inferior Bose products. So what will happen in another 6 years, I probably will have to replace the new one. This is very said business. As I sit here getting ready to post my story on social media and finish my story on YOUTUBE we will see if THE ONCE GREAT COMPANY FOUNDED BY THE GREAT DR. AMAR BOSE will stand by their products
1 REPLY 1

Re: I AM DONE WITH BOSE PART 4

Hi Captain Bob,

I am very sorry about the issue you have been experiencing trying to PM us and getting your issue resolved.

We have sent you a private message to which you shouldn't have any problem answering.

I look forward to your answer.

Thank you for you understanding.

Warnest Regards,

Anne S - Community Support