I'M DONE WITH BOSE PART 5

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

I'M DONE WITH BOSE PART 5

Just got a message from ANNE S. How STUPID is this company. First they try to [modified by a moderator] YOU INTO UPGRADING TO A NEW UNIT FOR $1,500.00 Now this so call customer service person tells me to find a 3rd party company to buy a wireless transmitter and receiver. GUESS WHAT FOLKS ITS ABOUT $300.00 Is this company for real!! Never in my life have I been treated this way. I am a LOYAL CUSTOMER. Makes no difference. If this JOKE of a company thinks I'm kidding, just wait until I put the YOUTUBE VIDEO ON. Also my union has already been taken bids from other companies for pilot headphones. BOSE, what is your relationship to the customer. I guess not good at all considering what I have read. Customers of BOSE, think real hard before you buy another BOSE PRODUCT. Sonos is a lot cheaper, gives you more options, better quality and PROPER CUSTOMER SERVICE. Not one BOSE customer service representative has contacted me personally. They have my e mail, my phone number and all I get is the run around. Maybe a Manager will see this and do something. My bet is it's never going to happen. ANGELO, JESSIE O AND ANNE S. Learn how to do proper customer service. When Bose customer service was BASED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, you never had a problem. They were always professional and always called you back immediately. As they sent everything offshore, this once GREAT AND PROUD COMPANY HAS GONE DOWN THE TOILET. I'm sure that a lot of people on this site agree with me. My suggestion is STOP BUYING BOSE PRODUCTS. Learn from me, $2000.00 first lifestyle system. Went bad had to upgrade. Bose hit me up another $1,500.00 for a new unit. Again that one has gone bad. WHATS THE REASON FOR THIS. My SONY UNIT must be 20years old and still works like the day I installed it. BOSE takes your hard earned money, you buy supposedly the best and after 5 6 or 7 years, you might as well throw it in the GARBAGE. Please, all of the people in the world stay tuned to see the YOUTUBE video that will be out shortly showing how this BOSE SYSTEM IS WORKING. If You like LOUD POPPING GOING OFF IN YOUR EARS, I suggest buying a BOSE SYSTEM