Highlighted
Captain Bob
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

I am done with BOSE

Ok folks, have been using Bose products for 20years. Bought 2 Bose home theater systems .First one went bad after about 6 years. Trade the old one in on a $3,000.00 system. Guess what, now this one is bad. Rear wireless speakers are popping and making machine gun noises. So I call Bose, sorry we cant help you as we dont have parts anymore. But if you give us another $1,500.00 plus tax we will trade it in. WHAT?? HOW SAD THIS ONCE GREAT COMPANY HAS BECOME. As a pilot ,I use Bose headsets, never again. After this ridiculous company can not support a product is very sad. What happened to you Bose?? Two systems at a full retail price of $5,000.00 and now I cant enjoy this system. If you think I'm joking I feel like I'm back in Vietnam with guns blaring behind me. I guess I have no choice but to throw this thing in the trash and buy a better system like a Sonos. But the thing that kills me is that Bose will take your money twice and than say, have a nice day, give is money and we will up grade you. Bose again WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. Once the best, the standard of sound had slipped to the bottom of the electronics companies
4 REPLIES 4
Captain Bob
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

Re: I am done with BOSE

By the way it's a 535 lifestyle

Hi Captain Bob, 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your system and I will do all I can to assist you. 

I would recommend sending over a private message with your serial number and you region so I can better assist you. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Jessie O - Community Support

Captain Bob
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019

Serial number [Modified by moderator]

Captain Bob
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 17, 2019