I can't get Bose to stop sending me marketing emails

Highlighted
Silent Starter

I can't get Bose to stop sending me marketing emails

Dear Bose: I bought a pair of Hearphones about a month ago.  Since then, I've been getting marketing emails from Bose every few days.  I have tried unsubscribing nine times now.  Yet, I am still getting Bose marketing emails.  

Sure, I can filter out all Bose emails.  But that means that I may not see important emails, such as return information when I decide that I want to return my Hearphones for the sole reason of Bose's crappy customer service here.  I really try to keep my email inbox clear of marketing stuff and get pretty upset when a company ignores requests to  unsubscribe.  It means that the company does not care about the customer. 

Good way to lose a customer.  I don't want to put my email address here, but I hope you will fire your webmaster or tell the folks in the email marketing department to honor unsubscription requests! 

1 REPLY

Re: I can't get Bose to stop sending me marketing emails

Hi uwphoto101,

I'm really sorry to hear about this.  If you could, please private message Community_Admin with the address you want removed from marketing and I will make sure you stop getting the e-mails.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best,

Brandon - Bose Support