Stay Logged In does not work.

Highlighted
Wistful Whiz

Stay Logged In does not work.

Using a PC with Windows 10.  Even though I check the "Stay Logged In" box I must login every visit.  What is up?

7 REPLIES

Re: Stay Logged In does not work.

Hi louisp,

Thanks for your post. Are you referring to the SoundTouch App? Which Bose devices are you using the app with? Are you able to control the devices successfully from the app?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards

Ben

Wistful Whiz

Hello Ben,

Sir, I am referring to the community.  The stay logged does not work on both the PC W10 & iPad Air 2 OS.  Have a good one Ben.

Vocal Volunteer

Yes, I have the same issue.

Hi louisp and jimgfitz, 

That's a really great question. Let me look into this further. When I have some more information, I'll circle back on the thread. 

Thank you 

Wistful Whiz

Thank you Brent.

Hi louisp and jimgfitz, 

I did get a response on this.

“We’ve heard this feedback from you and several other customers, and we experience the frustrations ourselves when using the community. We’ve extended the timeout period on the community which should help lessen the frustrations, however, to address the issue completely it requires a policy change and coordination and with most things related to the security of our customer, the process can take time. We don’t have an ETA on when the function will work as we all expect, but when we know more we will let the community know.”

Thank you 

Wistful Whiz

Thank you.