Where to get the "better sound sessions"

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Where to get the "better sound sessions"

Today I tried the Bose QC 35 headphones in a store and loved one of the demo songs. I finally found it. It's a special live version of Seinabo Sey performing "you", recorded at the Bose Studios for the "better sound sessions". It's on YouTube but I can't find it anywhere else. I really wanted to download it in high quality. I know it's possible to download it with third-party software from YouTube but I'm not sure about the quality loss and if that's legal. So if anyone knows where to buy or download this song, that'd help me a lot. Thanks.
2 REPLIES
Silent Starter

Re: Where to get the "better sound sessions"

Second this! We need the entire "better sound sessions" Avalible to download. Have you tried Spotify? I'm sure Bose has a Artist profile on there?
Silent Starter

Re: Where to get the "better sound sessions"

First thing I tried. There are some Bose Playlists and I found the original Song from the artist but not the special, quite different Sound Sessions versions.
I even asked Bose on Facebook but they said they don't know about that and I should ask in a music store for help. But if it's not on Spotify I doubt I'll find it in a store. Haven't checked on iTunes though.