Re: "Reference Tracks" when listening to new systems
Got a few depending on the mood. Tell me what you guys think of the songs.
Get Hyped/Gym Workout
These few songs are very basey with some build up then the base kicks in. Very good for interval training in the gym. It's also good for getting in the mood for a night out!
- Afterglow by Wilkinson
- Waiting by Oliver Heldens
- How Love Begins by DJ Fresh & High Contrast
These songs are quite the opposite with tunes to relax while traveling or to get away from it all. With slower bpms and fewer instruments I think they're lovely for calming down after a long days work.
- Memories That You Call by ODESZA
- La La La (Pale Remix) by Naughty Boy feat Sam Smith
- I Took A Pill In Ibiza by Grace Gundy
P.S Brandon, in advance, please don't ban me :
- Not a big fan of Radiohead or the song, sorry.
- Can definitely see a theme emerging from the second *cough* rock *cough*
- Out of the three, this is the better one for me. I can see myself listening to this on my relaxing playlists.