New Product: SoundSport Free wireless headphones

Community Manager

soundsport_free_wireless_image.jpeg

Demanding workouts demand SoundSport Free wireless headphones. They’re completely free of wires, so you’ll enjoy complete freedom of movement. They’re sweat and weather resistant, too. Bose StayHear+ Sport tips are designed to stay secure and comfortable all workout long. And the earbuds are packed full of technology that makes your music sound so clear and powerful, you’ll push past your limits.

16 Comments
Quiet Contributor

Hi, Does the new QC 35 2 use Bluetooth 5.0 version ? Many thanks, Laurent

Friendly Fanatic

Does it have an alarm clock and a sleep timer unlike the soundtouch series? Smiley Wink

I assume feature requests for this product will also be delivered....let me think...NEVER!?

Wistful Whisperer

this is exciting!

Silent Starter

Does it have sleep timer?

aditi

Silent Starter

This is so cool! Wonder when Bose will have Hi-Res audio support...

Quiet Contributor

Hi Jason I'm from india I am waiting for the new true wireless headphone to be released please let me know the approx time line release of the product so that I can wait for it or buy any other alternative in the market.

Spoiler

Audible Advocate
In the FAQs it states that when on a call the call audio will be heard in the right earbud.  Will the ability to hear call audio in both earbuds be a feature in the future either by software update or a 2nd gen?
Quiet Contributor

I own three of the ICONX from Samsung...Would like to see and experiment how this compares with .....

Silent Starter

Just got my headphone and im noticing a lag between video and audio from my phone to my headphones. Is there a fix for this?

Friendly Fanatic

I've had mine for 3 days. Bluetooth connection is not very reliable, I am experiencing 1-2 seconds disconnects on the left headphone when I move my head towards the left. This is very annoying if you factor in the $250 I paid for these.

Quiet Contributor

I've had mine 3 days and I'm ready to set them on fire! Lol They have it's days. Yesterday wasn't so bad at the gym. Lost left ear bud 4 or 5 times.. But today was notorious!! The left ear bud would come on for a second or 2 then lose it again for minutes then gain connection again then bam there it went. I just had to put them up and not use them. They REALLY annoyed me today... So tomorrow they go back to best best buy! I'm done trying. 

Hey @kknightes if it helps, this is being discussed in a separate thread HERE. 

Thank you

Mohsin 

Hey @jonkmiller984 appreciate the comment! This is clarified here

Thank you

Mohsin

Hey @xspottyx and @anandaditi thank you for the questions. It will come with an Auto-Off setting that can be adjusted through the Bose Connect App. 

Thank you!

Mohsin

Quiet Contributor

Earbuds don’t connect easily with Peloton and there’s a sync issue so they are effectively useless. Need some tech support.

Quiet Contributor

Hey I'm thinking about buying one of these for me! But I have a doubt... the quality is the same as this one: https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones/earphones/soundsport-wireless/buy.html#EcommerceArea&...

I can see the new one has no wires, that's better, but way more expensive!!

Thx!