Bose Online Support Resources

Lead Community Manager
Lead Community Manager

deflection1.png

The Bose Community is a great resource for finding assistance with your Bose products, but I wanted to make sure you were aware of all the great online support options available to you.

At the top of the Community you will find ‘Additional Support’. Hovering over this will list online resources that you can take advantage of. Note that not all services are available in all regions.

deflection4.png

Clicking ‘Support Home’ will bring you to the support site for your region. You can also reach this page by clicking here.

Once on the page Support Home page, you can click on the ‘Get Started’ button at the top to search for your product and pull up things like guides, common troubleshooting steps, helpful downloads, videos, and more. This is a great place to start to learn about your product or resolve common issues.

deflection2.png

Below that on the support page you will find a section for additional resources. These are the same as what you will find under ‘Additional Support’ on the community.

deflection3.png

While not every service is available in each region, I want to go over some of the more common options you may have at your disposal. 

• Register your Product- This will allow you to receive important product updates, hear of new offers, and more.
  • Warranty Information- Find out information about your limited warranty based on your product and region.
  • Service & repair- You can setup service or repair using our easy, online form. We’ll walk you through some troubleshooting steps and then go over options.
  • Order updates & tracking- Track your order or get updates on service requests. Plus, find details on returns, exchanges, shipping, and delivery. 
  • Returns- We want you to be thrilled with your Bose products, so if you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help! If you purchased through Bose.com and are within your free trial period, you can go here to your product for a full refund.

And don’t forget our awesome Bose Product Support YouTube Channel that houses tons of helpful videos such as our latest on Paring your Bose Soundbar Universal Remote to your system.

I hope this helps you if you run into any issues, and if not, the Bose Community is here for you!