Introducing Bose Sport Open Earbuds!

Community Manager
Community Manager

open ear situ.png

Bose Sport Open Earbuds are a truly different kind of sport headphone. That’s because they’re the first of their kind that don’t go in your ears. Instead, they combine exclusive Bose OpenAudio™ technology with a unique open-ear headphone design to produce high-quality sound without covering your ears. Hear your music and the world around you for an unbelievable, full-sensory experience. These sport headphones were meticulously molded to stay comfortable and secure during rigorous exercise. Plus, these sweat- and weather-resistant earbuds have an IPX4 rating.

Bose Sport Open Earbuds play up to eight hours at a time* and come with a charging base so your wireless running headphones are always ready to go. An advanced mic system makes for crystal-clear calls, while controls on the open earbuds let you play/pause, take calls, and access Siri or Google Assistant.

*With daily charging.

Helpful Links

Bose Sport Open Earbuds are available for preorder today in the US here and Canada here.

Click here for FAQs on Bose Sport Open Earbuds.

Click here for our repository of product guides, how-tos, and troubleshooting for the Bose Sport Open Earbuds.

To discuss Bose Sport Open Earbuds with other community members, come visit the In-Ear Headphones board.

1 Comment

LOVE this concept (an open earbud for workouts) but I feel like the charging station is a BIG step back. Really wish the carrying case doubled as the charging station, even without an internal battery. I also HATE that the charging station cord is built right in to the charging station. I would have greatly preferred the cord be a detachable USB-C or micro USB. that would make it easier to move the stand from place to place. 

I also know that if I bought this, my cat would chew the cord, ruin the charging station, and I'd have to pay a premium to replace it. Maybe a 3rd party will make accessories for this that I need in order to feel good about the decision to by these, but I doubt it.

0 Likes