Introducing the Bose TV Speaker

Lead Community Manager
Lead Community Manager

tv soun.jpg

The Bose TV Speaker is a small soundbar that clarifies speech and improves overall TV sound. Designed with simplicity in mind, a single connection to your TV has you up and running in no time. And with Bluetooth® compatibility, you can wirelessly stream your favorite music or podcasts.

en tv soundbar.png

The Bose TV Speaker is coming soon in the US. For more information or to purchase when available, click here.

13 Comments
Silent Starter

Hello 

Please , i would like to know if i can find my speaker , sister has been lost , is there any way we can try ? 

Respectfully

Maia

0 Likes
Silent Starter

I am interested in the new TV speaker. The site says that it can link to other speakers with Simple Sync. I want to use this TV, but also for indoor and outdoor music. Can it be synced with a portable sound link revolve + speaker used outside? 

0 Likes

Hi Norwood,

I'd be happy to explain more about the SimpleSync feature for you! 

SimpleSync is not something this soundbar is able to use by itself, it is a feature of our Smart Home speakers, that the new Bose TV Speaker is compatible with.

What this allows you to do is connect a Smart Home speaker to the Bose TV Speaker via Bluetooth and play the audio from the Smart Home speaker to both at the same time. You would not be able to sync the Bose TV Speaker to other Bluetooth speakers, as the TV Speaker is only capable of receiving Bluetooth signals, not sending them.

You can find more information on how SimplSync works HERE.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions!

0 Likes
Silent Starter

The website states that the weight of the speaker is 4.3 oz. Is that true? I do not think I will purchase this unit if it is that light. I would be concerned that deep bass would cause the unit to vibrate.

0 Likes
Quiet Contributor

can you mount the TV speaker to bottom of tv

0 Likes

Hi @mjramirez03 and @Gramps59

In answer to your questions. Yes the Bose TV speaker does weight 4.34 lb (1.97 kg).

As for mounting, the Bose TV Speaker can be wall mounted with the Bose Soundbar Wall Bracket (sold separately). This is the same current bracket that is used for the Bose Soundbar 500 & 700.

0 Likes
Quiet Contributor

hy, i don't know if it's the right place to talk about but i have a question.

I have soundbar and bass module , bose 700, when i take off the cable from power alimentation of subwoofer, the subwoofer makes a noise *like a click. it is normal ?  thank's for support !

all the best from Romania !

0 Likes
Silent Starter

Hi, I'm thinking about getting a new speaker mainly for playing music.  I don't care about portability but I want something sleek that produces high quality music.  Am I better the new TV Speaker or should I go for the soundlink mini 2. 

Thanks Ben

0 Likes
Quiet Contributor

Hi, I'm thinking about getting a new speaker to clarify speech from my TV.  Is the Bose TV Speaker the best for this or is one of the other soundbars such as the Solo 5, Soundbar 500 or Soundbar 700 better? 

Also can the soundbars be wall-mounted vertically?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Quiet Contributor

will you be making a tv mount bracket for the tv speaker, I want to mount mine to the tv and cannot find a suitable bracket

0 Likes
Silent Starter

What are the dimensions of the new TV speaker?

0 Likes

Hello,

@Gramps59, the brackets for the Soundbar 500 and 700 are compatible with the TV speaker. 

@Kgoll1, the dimensions are: 

2.21" H x 23.38" W x 4.02" D (5.61 cm x 59.37 cm x 10.21 cm)

@Rob9669, they all utilize the same type of technology to enhance dialogue, you can't go wrong with any of them 😊. I would recommend keeping the speaker horizontal for mounting as this will help you experience the stereo field of the sound delivery better. Vertically would likely narrow that stereo field. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Quiet Contributor

Will a Roku Remote be compatible with the new TV Speaker?

0 Likes