Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Lead Community Manager Introduction

Wayne_M
Lead Community Manager
Lead Community Manager

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Wayne and I’m the new Bose Lead Community Manager. I’m very excited to join this awesome community and I look forward to getting to know all of you more!

A little bit about myself. I was born and raised in Massachusetts and attended the University of Massachusetts Amherst where I graduated with a B.A. in English. I’m an avid gamer, passionate reader and writer, loving husband, and an even more loving father. My taste in music is best described as “adventurous”, and yes, my preferred brand of anything audio equipment is Bose.

My goal is to make sure that our community is one where conversation is encouraged and helping one another is celebrated. You’ll continue to see our wonderful Community Managers and Moderators around the board as they support the community and help answer questions. We want to foster positive communication and make our community a place where everyone can feel welcome and find the answers they are looking for. To that end, make sure to check out our updated Community Guidelines.

I want to know what matters most to you, so please let me know in our Forum Feedback & Requests board. What content would you like to see in our community? How can I help make your experience better? What can I do to make sure the Bose Community is a place you look forward to coming every day?     

I’m excited to get started and do this together!

Thanks!

-Wayne

10 Comments