Now available in the US! The Bose SoundLink Revolve II & SoundLink Revolve+ II Bluetooth® speaker

Cody_J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bose SoundLink Revolve II

SLRII.png

Deep. Loud. And immersive, too. The SoundLink Revolve II Bluetooth® speaker delivers true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage. Place it in the center of the room to give everyone the same experience. Or set it near a wall and sound will radiate and reflect around the room, immersing you in that same feeling you felt at your favorite show. The tapered cylindrical shape makes this wireless speaker easy to grab and go, while a durable aluminum body provides worry-free protection. The rechargeable, lithium-ion battery plays up to 13 hours — for full-day listening. Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing, and there’s a built-in speakerphone for calls. Use the Bose Connect app to pair two SoundLink speakers for Stereo or Party Mode. The app also helps you manage your devices, unlock features, and access future updates. Available in Triple Black or Luxe Silver.

SLRII.png

To purchase, go here for the US and here for the UK.

Other regions visit https://global.bose.com/en_us/index.html to select your region and check availability

Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II 

slriiplus2.png

SoundLink Revolve+II, the best-performing portable Bluetooth®speakerfrom Bose, is engineered to spread deep, jaw-dropping sound in every direction. Place it in the center of the room to give everyone the same experience. Or set it near a wall and sound will radiate and reflect around the room, immersing you in that same feeling you felt at your favorite show. The tapered cylindrical shape with a flexible handle makes this wireless speaker easy to grab and gowhile a durable aluminum body provides worry-free protection. And it’s water and dust-resistant so you can keep the party going, even if it starts to rain. The rechargeable, lithium-ion battery plays up to 17hoursfor full-day listening. Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing, and there’s a built-in speakerphone for calls. Use the Bose Connect app to pair two SoundLink speakers for Stereo or Party Mode. The app also helps you manage your devices, unlock featuresand access future updates. Available in Triple Black or Luxe Silver.

SLRII+.png

To purchase, go here for the US and here for the UK.

Other regions visit https://global.bose.com/en_us/index.html to select your region and check availability. 

Helpful Links

Click here for FAQs on Bose SoundLink Revolve II and click here for FAQs on Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II .

To discuss both the Bose SoundLink Revolve II and Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II with other community members, come visit the Portable board.

7 Comments
DavidCNL

I recently bought a 500 speaker. I already own sound touch 30 and mobile speakers as well Bose lifestyle. is it possible to add the 500 speaker to the lifestyle group?

GG OB
Participant

I have a revolve since 2017 and love it and it comes everywhere with us. I recently connected it to the Bose. on echt App and it updated my firmware / software and a few days later my battery runs down form 70:to 50,40,30 and won’t take a charge. I’ve already done all the resets with the button to no use. The last thing I can do is to use the PC Bose App updater and see if it fixes the issue 

this speaker is really good - works well as a speakerphone, holiday speaker and backyard friend - the battery is (was) very strong and played all day. Now it’s bust due to the app interference in its OS - Bose just keep the firmware / software simple and regression test your new apps please - there are only two versions to test!

there are over 12 pages of complaints about Soundlink battery issues on the community - how about putting all the solutions proposed on the first pages of the main battery thread and make it easy for novices to find shared solutions. Cheers! 

0 Likes
Flupk
Contributor

@GG OB  thanks for your report: I am a super-satisfied user of the Soundlink Revolve (original edition) and in the process of proceeding with the firmware update ....but your post is a bit scary: maybe I will postpone.

Did the situation improved since you reported your issue, or is the battery issue still present?

0 Likes
mycedano
Participant

Does anyone know if I am able to connect a Bluetooth microphone with this speaker?  If so is there one that anyone may be able to recommend?  I will be using this system as I return to the classroom and need to teach through a mask.  Your help is appreciated.

0 Likes

I have a life style 35 system it won’t turn on I just get a flashing green light

0 Likes
rickatk
Expert
Expert

@DavidCNL 

>I recently bought a 500 speaker. I already own sound touch 30 and mobile speakers as well Bose lifestyle. is it possible to add the 500 speaker to the lifestyle group?

You can tie these together using Airplay or Blue Tooth. I prefer Airplay. Bluetooth has limited group play functionality.

0 Likes
jiffersonz
Participant

What is the difference between series 1 and 2?

Also still no Bose music app support? USB C- why bother updating it if your gonna barely add new features to it?

0 Likes