Base not working with Bose Soundlink Micro

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Base not working with Bose Soundlink Micro

Hi there,

I unboxed my portable Bose Soundlink micro, charged it and connected to my Samsung phone. The base sound is flat or non existent. I downloaded Bose connect app and upgraded the firmware, still no improvement.

I ran a basic test with a friend's micro and his base sound works well with my phone same song selection. Please advise 

3 REPLIES

Re: Base not working with Bose Soundlink Micro

Hello Babbs! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble, but would be happy to assist! It sounds like we should check your phone's audio settings. Have you checked to see if adjusting any EQ settings on your phone changes anything?

Please come back and let us know! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

Silent Starter

Hi,
It's not the EQ settings on my phone. I ruled that out when i connected to my friend's soundlink micro speaker and the base sound was good. I also ran another test with his phone connecting to my micro resulting in a poor, missing base sound.

@Babbs Thanks for reporting back. We appreciate the troubleshooting you've done, but it sounds like the Micro might require service. We recommend that you reach out to your local Bose Support to discuss warranty options. 

Here's a link for contact information. Select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us". 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support