Russell.Monnin
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 10, 2019

Re: Bluetooth signal skipping and breaking up..

Thanks for your reply.  It's nice of you to get involved since Bose seems to offer no customer support.  I use a Motorola Droid and it's the only device I ever connect to the Bose.  I'll just buy a different brand speaker that works rather than try to find an intermediate device to fix the Bose. 

Raven T
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 9, 2019

Thanks everyone for your responses.

I was trying to remain hopeful, but I'll probably just return it.

I love the sound quality of Bose and don't want less in that dept.

Any recommendations on which brand to go with?

Long Time Bose Fan Person
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 24, 2019

Hello, I've tried the steps outlined and have also had issues connecting (skipping, breaking up) right out the box. What is going on with the bluetooth here? Will have to return, so frustrating... terrible for Bose's brand. Kind of hate Bose right now actually for how terrible this is.

Highlighted

Hello Long Time Bose Fan Person! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty, but would like to help. Can you tell me to which device you are connecting your headphones? It sounds like you may be experiencing signal interference. 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support

jokel
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 2, 2018

I am also having the same issue with skipping!!!  Soooo very frustrating!  I can actually have my iphone sitting right beside the speaker and it will NOT play my music library without skipping.  Surely  BOSE has to have some type of answer to this issue! Has anyone else troublshooted and had any luck???  Thanks! 

Hi Jokel!

Thank you for reaching out! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues experienced in this thread. 

I would advise making sure that the software is up to date with the speaker. You can do this in the Bose Connect App or through the link below:

https://btu.bose.com/

I hope this helps and have a great day! 

Jessie_O - Community Support