Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fglezcantero
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2020

Bluetooth

Could you please help me? I have bought a “Bose SoundLink Revolve+” speaker, and I would like to use it for the TV sound, with a Bluetooth transmitter, the “Avantree Audikast Plus Transmitter Bluetooth 5.0” for TV PC with Volume Control. I want to make sure that the volume control functions correctly.

I understand that it does work according to the answer to a question posted in your blog.

Thanks for posting. That's a great question. The supported Bluetooth profiles for your speaker are Bluetooth version 3.0, 

A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.5, HFP 1.6, No HSP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Bluetooth

Author Accepted Answer selected by Fglezcantero

Hi Fglezcantero,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

I have had a look into the Bluetooth transmitter you are using and it does say that it uses the A2DP Bluetooth profile, so you should definitely be able to pair it to your SoundLink Revolve.

I couldn't find any mention on their website of whether the transmitter also supported AVRCP, so it may be that the volume controls on the transmitter will act independently rather than in sync but you will still be able to control the volume from either. If the volume is not synced between the two, I would recommend setting the transmitter to about 75% of its max volume and then set the level with the buttons on the speaker itself.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Keith_L
Community Manager

Author Accepted Answer selected by Fglezcantero

Hi Fglezcantero,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

I have had a look into the Bluetooth transmitter you are using and it does say that it uses the A2DP Bluetooth profile, so you should definitely be able to pair it to your SoundLink Revolve.

I couldn't find any mention on their website of whether the transmitter also supported AVRCP, so it may be that the volume controls on the transmitter will act independently rather than in sync but you will still be able to control the volume from either. If the volume is not synced between the two, I would recommend setting the transmitter to about 75% of its max volume and then set the level with the buttons on the speaker itself.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Fglezcantero
Participant
Registered since

May 28, 2020

Could anybody comment on: 

Before pairing, please note that Bose products currently do NOT support aptX-Low Latency codec, hence there will be lip-syncing delays when used to watch TV/Video. 

Thank you,