Highlighted
Hensaloma
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 11, 2019

Bose Color II does not and does not update no flashes

My Bose Color II sound box is new, only 1 year of use. However it just does not care anymore. I tried to update the software, the computer recognizes the sound box but does not complete the update. Please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Color II does not and does not update no flashes

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello Hensaloma,

Welcome to the community, I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling to update your SoundLink Color II Speaker, I would love to try and get this resolved for you!

Via the Bose Connect App, in your product details can you please confirm for me what firmware your speaker is currently updated to? Just so I can confirm your speaker does need an update. 

Also can you please clarify the further issues which you are facing with your speaker? If you are experiencing some connectivity issues I would suggest you look at the URL grmedhat has left above, this provides some useful troubleshooting steps which may help. 

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Tegan M - Community Support 

2 REPLIES 2
grmedhat
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Hi. If your device won't pair try these steps. Let us know if it worked or not.

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello Hensaloma,

Welcome to the community, I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling to update your SoundLink Color II Speaker, I would love to try and get this resolved for you!

Via the Bose Connect App, in your product details can you please confirm for me what firmware your speaker is currently updated to? Just so I can confirm your speaker does need an update. 

Also can you please clarify the further issues which you are facing with your speaker? If you are experiencing some connectivity issues I would suggest you look at the URL grmedhat has left above, this provides some useful troubleshooting steps which may help. 

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Tegan M - Community Support