Highlighted
Arvindh
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

Bose Connect App for PC

I have 2 Bose revolve speakers which I use with my PC. I have to manualy connect it in stereo mode since there is no app for windows 10. The most annoying issue is that I have to manually reconnect the speakers in stereo mode every time I turn on the PC. 

Please give us a firmware update so that speakers automatically pairs itself in stereo mode when reconnected(after being disconnected for long duration) or bring Bose Connect app for windows. I bought the speakers for such a high price and I am surprised Bose doesn't even care about this.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Bose Connect App for PC

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi Arvindh, 

Thanks for posting to the Community. We have no plans to release a Bose Connect application for the computer at this time, but we'd be happy to log your feedback today. 

If you're seeking a permanent solution to speakers for the computer, you may find the Companion range more suited to your needs as these are dedicated left and right stereo audio channel speakers for a computer setting. More information on our Companions speakers can be found HERE.

I hope that this help. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Andy B - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Bose Connect App for PC

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hi Arvindh, 

Thanks for posting to the Community. We have no plans to release a Bose Connect application for the computer at this time, but we'd be happy to log your feedback today. 

If you're seeking a permanent solution to speakers for the computer, you may find the Companion range more suited to your needs as these are dedicated left and right stereo audio channel speakers for a computer setting. More information on our Companions speakers can be found HERE.

I hope that this help. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Andy B - Community Support

MarkShot
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 13, 2019

Why is there no BOSE control program for Windows like iOS?

@bose SUPPORT/DEVELOPMENT

Why am I forced to use my phone to change settings when it is my PC which is connected?

Is a Windows program so hard to write?

Thanks.