Highlighted
sandeep.gangadharan
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 16, 2017

Bose Revolve 360+ Does not work in party mode or stereo mode when connected on aux port

I wanted to connect my 2 Nos of Bose relove 360+ with my TV which does not support Bluetooth. I have connect one speakre to the aux port it works. I am unable to connect the second speaker in stereo mode or in party mode when the first speaked is connected on aux port.

This works without any issue when i connect all these on bluetooth.

Any solution to this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Revolve 360+ Does not work in party mode or stereo mode when connected on aux port

Author Accepted Answer selected by sandeep.gangadharan

Hey sandeep.gangadharan,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, we're glad you're here!  That is the intended function because the Aux connection overrides the Bluetooth function so when connected via Aux you cannot pair another Revolve with the first Revolve.

What I would suggest is purchasing a Bluetooth adapter for your TV so that you can connect your 2 Revolves to your TV via Bluetooth.  We discussed Bluetooth adapters for TV's in this thread HERE, take a look through this and let me know if you have any questions!  Here is an additional thread as well.

I hope this helped & enjoy your day,

Shiloh_C

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Revolve 360+ Does not work in party mode or stereo mode when connected on aux port

Author Accepted Answer selected by sandeep.gangadharan

Hey sandeep.gangadharan,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, we're glad you're here!  That is the intended function because the Aux connection overrides the Bluetooth function so when connected via Aux you cannot pair another Revolve with the first Revolve.

What I would suggest is purchasing a Bluetooth adapter for your TV so that you can connect your 2 Revolves to your TV via Bluetooth.  We discussed Bluetooth adapters for TV's in this thread HERE, take a look through this and let me know if you have any questions!  Here is an additional thread as well.

I hope this helped & enjoy your day,

Shiloh_C

sandeep.gangadharan
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Oct 16, 2017

Is there any specific type or make of Bluetooth transmitter I should buy so that there is lossless transmission

Hi sandeep.gangadharan!

Has anyone in the community had particular success with any Bluetooth transmitters for your TV's?  Let's help this user out!  

In the meantime, I would definitely recommend reading through those threads in my previous post, those will give you some useful information.

Thanks & enjoy your day! 

Shiloh_C