Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II

I have an older system - the Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II.  Lately, I listen to music and at times (after a few minutes) the sound fades away to nothing.  Sometimes if I tap the "- " or sound lower button and then tap the "+" sound louder button I can get the sound to come back on but it quickly goes to fading away to no sound.  It's the speaker since it does it from several bluetooth devices.  I have tried reset several times but doesn't help.  So, I thought I would try a download since I have never done that before and thought that maybe Bose found a "glitch" in their program and fixed this "problem" with a download.  Setting up to download things was going good until I selected the AUX button for 10 sec as it said to do. Now the AUX, Bluetooth and sound off (mute) lights are flashing and I can't get them to turn off or the program to download any updates (which I was originally trying to do).

1. Does anyone know of this problem of the audio fading away when playing music on this speaker?

2. Can I download updates to my Soundlink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II from the Bose web site like I'm trying to do?

3. How do I get the three lights on my speaker to stop flashing - Aux, Bluetooth symbol, and mute symbol so I can start over or actually use my speaker system?

Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY

Re: Bose Soundlink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker II

Hi kennyklimes

Thanks for posting in the Community!

It seems like you've done all the necessary troubleshooting and it seems like there is an issue with the system.  I'd recommend contacting your local support team by clicking HERE.  Just select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support