Highlighted
kreiter
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 24, 2019

Bose Soundlink Mini II - Red / Not Charge

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with my Bose Soundlink Mini II. It has been flashing red since Monday. When I remove the power, the light is extinguished immediately. I have searched here in the forum and also on Google already something and also this step by step instruction with the multi-function key accomplished. Unfortunately without success.

Is there anything else I can do? Is there a support to send this device? Can you help yourself with a repair kit?

What are general procedures.

Thank you, I am grateful for any advice! 🙂

PS: Sorry for my bad english ...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Soundlink Mini II - Red / Not Charge

Author Accepted Answer selected by kreiter

Hi Kreiter, 

Thanks for confirming this for me. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Kreiter, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

I would recommend performing a product reset. This can be done via: 

• Turn on the speaker, then press and hold the Power button for ten seconds. Once reset, the speaker turns off.

I would also recommend ensuring that your speaker is running the latest software from Btu.bose.com

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

kreiter
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 24, 2019

Hello Hector,
I can not turn on the speaker. The light is still flashing red. I checked with the software version, apparently I would have the newest version on it:

Firmware Version 1.1.4
Voice Prompt Language Version 1.1.4

Info: Shortly after I turn on the power there is a kind of white light instead of the red flashing light.

Kind Regars

Kreiter

Author Accepted Answer selected by kreiter

Hi Kreiter, 

Thanks for confirming this for me. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B