GuyinChina
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 2, 2017

Re: Bose Soundlink Revolve+ Error when updating to 1.2.2 firmware

And the almighty creator "Bose" looked down on his people and said.  Hold not thy power button, for it is a trick of evil and will only give you a false reset.  If thy truly wi**bleep**h to cleanse thyn speaker of all impurities, then ye must follow the true word of thy savior "Bose," and press the multifunction key until thou hast reached the count of ten.  Then and only then shall the divine updates set you free!

Hallelujah!!!!!!

On the bright side that was only 15 hours of my life I won't get back to solve that problem. LOL.

Highlighted
Rihilism
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Sep 29, 2017

LOL!  In case you hadn't tried yet, this solution resolved the update issue as well!  Thanks be to the almighty Bose!  Regarding the lenovo, I'm curious as to what the negative reviews said. One issue is that the camera is at the bottom of the computer and it's awkward to get the right angle on the camera (two USB ports located there as well and they too are awkward to access).  Also, the new age mouse which uses an apparently heat activated touch pad rather than a wheel for scrolling. It can be rather touchy (parden the pun) and is hard to get used to.  Other than that. I'm loving the new lenovo! BTW, i have the 520S model with an Intel i7.  Got rated a best buy for at least one of the sites I checked for reviews.

timotsuihc
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 4, 2017

you saved me