Bose Soundlink Revolve + Pairing Problem

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Bose Soundlink Revolve + Pairing Problem

Hi I have a Bose Soundlink Revolve + and sometime this happen but I just want to know why - Why when I connect my phone to the speaker and play a song I don't hear anything I always have to keep turning the speaker on and off like 5 times before I hear sound.

3 REPLIES

Re: Bose Soundlink Revolve + Pairing Problem

Hi Ameer

Thanks for posting in the Community!  That's certainly a strange issue,but I'd be glad to help!

• Does this happen on just the one mobile device or others as well?
  • Have you been able to clear the Bluetooth pairing in the speaker and the mobile device?
  • Is the SoundLink Revolve + up to date on software?

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Audible Advocate

Yes it happens with my IPad and my iPhone and yes I reset the speaker multiple time but once in a while I have to turn it off and on like 5 times every time when it say connected to ameer IPhone - There’s no sound. And my speaker is up to date on the software also in December it will be 1 year for the speaker so I was just wondering if I still have warranty

Hi Ameer

Thanks for the update!  Correct, your system should be covered by the one year manufacturer's warranty as it starts from date of purchase.  I would recommend contacting your local support team for service as this is not a normal issue.  Just click HERE and select your country and Contact Us at the bottom of the page.  

Warm Regards,

Tony A