Squeasle10
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 29, 2019

Bose Soundlink Revolve - Yellow Flashing Light

Speaker is the Bose Soundlink Resolve. When not connected to power, speaker will not turn on. When connected to power (tried multiple cords & power sources), speaker will still not turn on. Instead, as soon as the speaker is connected to power, the battery light starts to flash yellow/orange. Tried resetting/putting into Ship Mode with no success. Have downloaded most recent software updates for the device (1.5.0). Please advise.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Bose Soundlink Revolve - Yellow Flashing Light

Hi Squeasle10, thanks for your post and welcome to the community. We are very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your SoundLink Revolve. When you disconnect the power cord from the device are you hearing a tone through the speaker? Can you please also confirm that you are using an official Bose power supply that was supplied with the product. If you are using a Charging Cradle I would also recommend trying to charge the speaker without the cradle. 

Please let us know if this helps. 

Kind Regards,

Hector_B Community Support

Squeasle10
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 29, 2019

There is no tone through the speaker when the power cable is disconnected. 

I am using the Bose power supply that was provided with the product. Not using a charging cradle.

Thanks for confirming that. This isn't an issue I have come across before, I would highly recommend getting in touch with customer service about this issue. You can do this by clicking this link and selecting the region that you are located in. Then scroll down to Contact us. 

Kind Regards 

Hector_B