Highlighted
sebastian.mendez
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

Bose Soundlink mini red flight flashing

Hello, i have the same problem as hundreds of pleople without find a solution. I have tried:

*10 secs shipping mode

*restart the speaker

*Update the speaker (even with the avanced mode, even after doing the thing with the shipping mode).

I want to know if there are another solution that i miss... thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bose Soundlink mini red flight flashing

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello @Sebastian.mendez & @Tmc1129 ,and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having with your SoundLink mini products, and would be happy to help!

If the Icon on your Mini is Blinking Red, this is an indicator that there is either very low battery, or that this has had an issue with charging.

As you have already tried Shipping mode, restarting the speaker and updating the speaker, I would ask that you try the following:

1) Try another power port/power socket to ensure that this is drawing power correctly.

2) If a charging cradle is being used, please bypass this, and if possible, please try another power cable to connect to the system.

3) Please check that the power cable(s) being used, and the power port are both free from debris and are not blocked in any way.

If you have tried all of the above and are still having issues with charging your product, I would advise that you reach out to support in your local region. This can be done by clicking HERE, selecting your country/region, then navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Please get back to me with any questions, and let me know how this goes!

Liam W - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2
Tmc1129
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 10, 2019

hello i am having the same issue it was dead and now will not charge  or turn on just blinks a red light  

but when i plug it in at furst the power light starts out the first blink yellow only blinks when pluged in  other wise it dose nothing

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello @Sebastian.mendez & @Tmc1129 ,and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having with your SoundLink mini products, and would be happy to help!

If the Icon on your Mini is Blinking Red, this is an indicator that there is either very low battery, or that this has had an issue with charging.

As you have already tried Shipping mode, restarting the speaker and updating the speaker, I would ask that you try the following:

1) Try another power port/power socket to ensure that this is drawing power correctly.

2) If a charging cradle is being used, please bypass this, and if possible, please try another power cable to connect to the system.

3) Please check that the power cable(s) being used, and the power port are both free from debris and are not blocked in any way.

If you have tried all of the above and are still having issues with charging your product, I would advise that you reach out to support in your local region. This can be done by clicking HERE, selecting your country/region, then navigating to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Please get back to me with any questions, and let me know how this goes!

Liam W - Community Support