Tonyj
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Connecting Revolve to Echo Dot

Hi , I’ve read all the posts but when I ask my dot to find my device ( requested speaker —>other ) , and the revolve is in pairing mode , the dot will not find the speaker?  I’ve forgotten the speaker on my phone ( paired eAsily with my iPhone ) .   The dot does pair with my sonos speakers easily ?

suggestions ? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Connecting Revolve to Echo Dot

Hi Tonyj, 

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to the community. I am sorry you are having trouble connecting to your Alexa device. 

As its not connecting with the method you are tying, have you also tried connecting via the Alexa App by going to devices > choose your device > Bluetooth devices > pair a new device. If you do this whilst your Revolve is in paring mode and within range it should then appear in the app for you to connect with. 

If it does not find it with this method, you could try clearing the Bluetooth pairing list on the Revolve. You can do this by turning on the Revolve, pressing and holding the Bluetooth button for 10 seconds until a tone or voice prompt is heard, which confirms the memory is clear and then trying the pairing again.

Let me know how you get on. 

Kind Regards, 

Keith_L - Community Support -