SirGray
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 12, 2017

Re: How do i disable the auto turn off feature on a SoundLink III?

I am also very upset that this is a problem with my Soundlink 3. I have a google home and I now regret buying bose, The fact that I have to turn the bose on manually every single time I want to listen to music defeats the purpose of the google home and is very frustrating. How can there not be an easy fix for this issue? it's mind boggling, Bose is getting an F for me. This one basic feature that's missing takes away from an otherwise great product.

lipper1123
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 20, 2017

I would like to add my vote to add the ability to disable the auto off feature. 

I would like to use this with a Chromecast but the auto off makes this much less useful. 

Like a previous user I created an account just to add my vote.

intense321
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 26, 2017

I also am trying to use the soundlink 3 with an echo dot and missed a rather important event as a result of the speaker turning off. People have been complaining on here for over a year and zero helpful responses from Bose. I too am selling all my Bose products and advising people against buying Bose due to their lack of responses to their customers.
kenneth.thomas
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 6, 2018

Since Bose seems to be uninterested in addressing the issue, I guess I'm lost interest in buying their products.

Hello all!

We appreciate all the feedback here. I know this is a popular request by many. I shall provide an update when we have something! 

Thank you all very much.

Be well,

Mohsin

Teddy124124
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 13, 2018

Please do this for the original Soundlink Mini 1,  at least when attached to power.  It's ridiculous that I can't tell the speaker to stay on.

FAN4LIFE
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 13, 2018

Hi Mohsin!

Please get us a simple firmware upate as soon as possible to address this issue.  This is crazy!

Thanks!

tlm4594
Silent Starter
Registered since

Feb 4, 2018

Add me to the list of customers that want this feature added. It's foolish for Bose not to implement this feature. I'll be frank, this is enough for me to never buy a bose product again if they do not update it.
Stephenllee
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Mar 12, 2017

I would encourage people to chime in on Amazon and other places where reviews for Bose bluetooth speakers can be found.  It's not likely that potential buyers would read our complaints here on this messageboard, only the poor suckers who purchased this expensive paperweight.   

jason_asdf
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Feb 5, 2018

Well isn't that ***MODERATOR EDIT: Violation of Community Guidelines. Please use respectful language***  Who do i talk to about exchanging my soundlink3 for one that allows auto-off to be disabled?