PacoVela
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 21, 2019

How to get Soundlink Mini II parts.

Hello,

My Soundlink Mini II is broken. It was left outside in the rain by mistake and it doesn't power on. It just has a red flashing light when it's connected to USB.
I tried all the solutions given in this forum but none worked.
It's out of warranty and I have another working Soundlink mini II, so I tried each part on the working speaker.
It happened to be the main board that is faulty (the one with the buttons). All other parts worked.

But I'm unable to find that part to buy, anywhere in the world. I think the part number is 715854-0070.

Has Bose any vending service of this part?

Thanks.
Paco Vela.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to get Soundlink Mini II parts.

Author Accepted Answer selected by PacoVela

Hi PacoVela,

Thanks for posting. I would contact your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

4 REPLIES 4

Author Accepted Answer selected by PacoVela

Hi PacoVela,

Thanks for posting. I would contact your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

PacoVela
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 21, 2019

Hello Tony

Thank you for your answer.
I sent them a message using their contact form a week ago but no answer yet. I will insist there.

Regards,
Paco Vela.

Highlighted

Hello PacoVela,

Sorry to hear you did not get an email reply, we would suggest contacting our service center by phone if this is the case. 

Best Regards, Emmet -Bose Community Support

PacoVela
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 21, 2019

Hi Emmet,

Just after my last reply here they sent me a mail, asking for photos of the speaker. I sent them a photo of the speaker and two photos of the motherboard tha it's faulty, saying that all I want is to buy a replacement for that board.
They answered asking me to take the speaker to their facilities so they can give me an estimated cost of the repair. It's not Bose itself, but the company that gives the support service in Spain (Glapasa is their name).
So I guess they don't sell parts. And I won't take it there because all I want is the part to repair it myself. Besides, they are in Barcelona, and I live in Mallorca, so I have to pay a plane or ferry ticket to get there, so it won't be worth it.

But thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Paco