Highlighted
ultrapok
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 22, 2018

Macbook Pro 2018 Mojave Lost bluetooth connection with Bose Soundlink Mini II

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my new macbook pro 15" 2018 touchbar (MacOS Mojave) with Bose Soundlink Mini II which Once I have already successful paired bluetooth with it Until last week ago I got too many device list on my Bose speaker so, I decided to clear my device by hold Bluetooth button follow by user guide then I tried to make a new pair macbook with bose again, It just connected for 20 seconds after that disconnect, what's wrong with my bluetooth?

I try to check to connect with others devices it's still work properly, except Bose Soundlink

Could anyone help me to solve this problem please let me know.

Many Thanks

Pok

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pok Setthapirom
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

Re: Macbook Pro 2018 Mojave Lost bluetooth connection with Bose Soundlink Mini II

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tony_G

Hi Mohsin

Good News!

This problem has been resolved by resetting the speaker by press and hold the power button for 10 Seconds. 

Thank you for your help.

Pok

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Macbook Pro 2018 Mojave Lost bluetooth connection with Bose Soundlink Mini II

Hey Pok,

Thanks for reaching out to the community and sorry for the trouble you're having. We can try to help you here. 

Can you please test your speakers with another device such as a smartphone or tablet to see if the same issue is occurring? 

Please visit btu.bose.com to verify that the SoundLink Mini II is up to date. Instructions on how to perform an update will be on the site. 

Let us know how everything works out for you when you get the chance. 

Thank you again!

Mohsin - Community Support

Pok Setthapirom
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Tony_G

Hi Mohsin

Good News!

This problem has been resolved by resetting the speaker by press and hold the power button for 10 Seconds. 

Thank you for your help.

Pok

Iveta
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

I am having the same problem. Have had the speaker for over 4 years now without any issues but after upgrading to Mojave... nearly everything went wrong with my mac, including the speaker not being able to connect or loosing connection.

Hi Iveta,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about that. Were you able to try the solution offered on this thread?

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Iveta
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

Hi Tony,

I tried reseting the speaker and at first it seemed to work...only until i shut my computer down and now having the same issue. Is there any other possible solution? it is quite time consuming keep turning the speaker on and off and keep reseting it every time when i want to use it. Thank you.

I.

Iveta
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Dec 26, 2018

just to be clear, mine is not Sound link mini II, it is the first Sound link mini.

jocoole
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 29, 2018

me too I have the soundlink mini, just upgraded to mojave and not connecting with the speaker, does connect with my iphone, please help. Thanks, Jo

Nwafjomah
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 19, 2019

I've tried all the trobleshooting tips including resetting the speaker but the problem hasn't been fixed. Any other solutions. 

Hello Nwafjomah! Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I am sorry you are having trouble, but would like to help. Try refreshing the Bluetooth connection. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the speaker for 10 seconds or until you hear the voice prompt say "Bluetooth device list cleared". Then remove the speaker from your computers Bluetooth list. Pair and test for function.

Let us know if you are able to get connected! 

Best Regards,

Greg - Community Support