Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 12, 2019

No power from Soundlink Revolve and doesn't register that it's USB to computer for updates.

I can't charge the Sounlink Revolve from any power source. The lights don't even come on when I attach a power source. I tried to hook it to a computer for any updates and my computer kept telling me to attach the device with the USB. I was already attached. I disconnected and tried again to no avail.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: No power from Soundlink Revolve and doesn't register that it's USB to computer for updates.

Hi mhowardj,

Thanks for reaching out. That is unfortunate to hear. It does sound like there might be an issue with the speaker. I would like to verify a few things first.

• You have tried charging the speaker with a new cable.
  • If you are using a cradle to charge, you bypass the cradle and plug directly into the speaker. 
  • When updating, try to update with the new cable.

If you have tried these steps and are still having issues, I would recommend reaching out to your local support team for help. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2019

Re: No power from Soundlink Revolve and doesn't register that it's USB to computer for updates.

Dear sir/madam,

I have the same issue and my speaker is one year and one month old. How many user  are experiencing this issue ??

Best regards,

Xmander

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Xmander,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear that. Have you tried the steps that were previously offered?

Regards,

Tony G

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2019

I dont have a craddle.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2019

I tried everything. A different cable, a different power outlet, a different adaptor. I tried usb to computer to update, but the computer wont detect the speaker. Holding the power button for ten seconds, holding the multifunction for 10 seconds, unplug release the button and plug back.

No leds, no power, no sound. Like dead.

Best regards,

Javier

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Xmander,

Thanks for responding. We appreciate the detail in what you have already tried, I would recommend contacting your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support