Fantastic! Thank you for providing this information.
As the same issue has been replicated here using our PC and a Revolve, I will raise a ticket so that our development team are aware.
Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
Have a great day!
I have heard back from the team.
Can you confirm that you have tried reconnecting the speaker to the laptop after removing the paired devices on both the PC and the phone?
We would recommend downloading the Bose Connect on your mobile device. Connecting the speaker to the app and to the PC, play music from the laptop then look in the app on your mobile device. Are you able to change the volume there?
I look forward to hearing from you!
Dear Jessie O
Finally, I was able to increase the volume of the Soundlink Revolve!
1) deleted the list of Bluetooth Devices memorized in the Revolve;
2) deleted the list of Bluetooth Devices memorized in the PC;
3) paired the Revolve with the PC;
4) paired the Revolve with my iPhone;
5) open the Bose Connect App in iPhone and increase the volume level (this operation was impossible to do before deleting the Bluetooth Devices list on both Revolve and PC.
At the moment, if I open the Bose Connect App I cannot modify the volume of the Revolve. But the problem with the Low Volume is solved.
Mar 27, 2019
I happy to hear the issue with the low volume has been resolved.
Can you please reboot the device the Bose Connect App is downloaded on. This should correct the App not letting you modify the volume.
Let me know how you get on.
sorry for the delay in the answer, but I was "on the road" for two weeks, not having with me the Bose Revolve.
A did the reset of the iPhone (where the Bose Connect App is downloaded) and I'm able to change the volume of the music, played by the PC, both from the PC and from the App.
Thanks for your help