johnwilkey
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 28, 2019

Revolve+ USB charging port not working

USB Charging port doesn't connect at all,  hasn't in months. Can I update software via charging cradle?  how can I fix the charging port?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Revolve+ USB charging port not working

Hello John,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your Revolve plus, however I would like to help.

In regards to your issue, I would like to know if

• The product powers on?
  • Does any LED lights show when the product is connected to a power source?
  • Have you tried it with a new micro-USB charging cable?

Let me know

Kindest regards,
Prince O- Community Support 

johnwilkey
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 28, 2019

Powers on and works fine. I've tried several different cords and several different chargers. It charges fine with the cradle, just not via the port.  it also doesn't connect to my second Revolve+. I'm guessing because I need a firmware update? No?  but can i update using the charging cradle? if not, where can I get a new port and install it myself?

Hi John,

Thanks for the information provided. 

Before you start the update the product, I advise checking if it is running the latest firmware (version: 1.5.0) using the Bose Connect App.

Follow these instructions to check for the version of firmware your product is running on:

• Open the app and wait while it searches for available Bose Bluetooth products
  • Tap the Settings icon to open the product's settings menu. (Note: If you have more than one Bose Bluetooth product, swipe left or right to find it and then tap Settings)
  • From the Settings menu, choose "Product Details"
  • The version installed will be listed under "Firmware Version"

Please let me know.

Kindest regards,

Prince O

johnwilkey
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 28, 2019

1.5.0  on both

Highlighted

Hello John,

Thank you for the information provided.

It seems to be an issue with the charging if the product is running on the latest firmware.

The next step, I would advise you to get in touch with our team over the phone who will be able to go through extensive steps and if needs be to service your product for you.

To find the contact information for your country of residence, click on the here choose your country of residence, then click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page.

Kind regards.
Prince O