Highlighted
Jerome B
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 5, 2019

Revolve + losing 70% charge after 1 hours playing

As the title suggests my Revolve + drains at a rate of 70% per hour. Any suggestions anyone?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Revolve + losing 70% charge after 1 hours playing

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello Jerome,

Welcome to the Bose Community and thank you for making your first post.

I am sorry to hear that you experiencing this battery issue with your SoundLink Revolve + Speaker. 

My first recommendation would be to reset your speaker. You can do this by unplugging the speaker from power and turning it on using the battery power. Then press and hold the  Multi-function (•○•) button for 10 seconds until the product lights glow, then release the button. Here is a guide if you need it: Resetting your SoundLink Revolve + Speaker

Another suggestion would be to check for and install any latest updates for the speaker. This can be done by visiting btu.bose.com on a computer/laptop and following the instructions presented. 

Alternatively, you can update the speaker from the Bose Connect App. An update icon will be displayed over the image of your SoundLink Revolve + if an update is available. 

Let me know how you get on with these steps, and if you require any further assistance, I will be happy to help.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: Revolve + losing 70% charge after 1 hours playing

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hello Jerome,

Welcome to the Bose Community and thank you for making your first post.

I am sorry to hear that you experiencing this battery issue with your SoundLink Revolve + Speaker. 

My first recommendation would be to reset your speaker. You can do this by unplugging the speaker from power and turning it on using the battery power. Then press and hold the  Multi-function (•○•) button for 10 seconds until the product lights glow, then release the button. Here is a guide if you need it: Resetting your SoundLink Revolve + Speaker

Another suggestion would be to check for and install any latest updates for the speaker. This can be done by visiting btu.bose.com on a computer/laptop and following the instructions presented. 

Alternatively, you can update the speaker from the Bose Connect App. An update icon will be displayed over the image of your SoundLink Revolve + if an update is available. 

Let me know how you get on with these steps, and if you require any further assistance, I will be happy to help.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support