Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Feb 16, 2019

SoundLink Micro completely dead, won't charge

rather suddenly, after 4 months of use, the speaker stopped working. It will not turn on with or without USB plugged into power source. Resetting by holding power button does nothing. Pressing play/pause of 15 sec while plugged into power does nothing. I updated firm ware on the bose website, no change. 

I can get it to show a sign of life briefly if I hold the blue tooth connect button - 3 lights come on momentarily, but nothing else happens. Thanks. Andy 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: SoundLink Micro completely dead, won't charge

Hi agrigorov,

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear about that. It does sound like you have already done a lot of troubleshooting, thanks for that. I would like to try one thing if possible:

• Could you possibly try charging the speaker with a different cable and a different power source?

Should that not work, it would point to a problem with the speaker. I would recommend contacting your local support for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - 
Community Support

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 21, 2020

Soundlink Micro won’t charge

Soundlink mini won’t charge. Sometimes when it’s plugged in 3 lights will flash but then it goes unresponsive and doesn’t charge.

-Tested multiple outlets and power cords

-Tried pressing and holding power button for ten seconds, nothing happens

-Problem started about a year ago but now won’t charge at all

Bose product name

Soundlink mini

Country

Canada

Firmware Version

N/A

App Version

N/A

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on