CelesteL
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 30, 2018

SoundLink Mini II continuous yellow blinking light

It blinks whether or not it is charged and whether it is powered on or off. I have tried resetting the speaker and unpairing all my devices. I cannot detect any interference in the area. Still blinking. It only does it while it is connected to the battery. Any suggestions as to why it is doing this and what can be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CelesteL
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 30, 2018

Re: SoundLink Mini II continuous yellow blinking light

Author Accepted Answer selected by CelesteL

Hello, Moshin,

At first, I didn't think your solution work, but I tried it and it works now! Apparently I had to let the battery fully charge before the green light came back on and the system is now fully charged. Before, all I could get was an 80% charge and the blinking amber light. So all is well now.

Thank you for your help!

CelesteL

2 REPLIES 2

Hello CelesteL,

Thank you for reaching out to the community! We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your speaker. Let's try rebooting the speaker's system processor by performing these steps:

• Connect the speaker to a power outlet
  • Press and hold the Multi-function button for 10 seconds
  • While continuing to hold the Multi-function button, unplug the speaker from power
  • Release the Multi-function button

Re-connect it to power by plugging it into a wall outlet. 

Please let us know how this works out for you when you get the chance. 

Thank you again, and take care.

Mohsin - Community Support

CelesteL
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jul 30, 2018

Author Accepted Answer selected by CelesteL

Hello, Moshin,

At first, I didn't think your solution work, but I tried it and it works now! Apparently I had to let the battery fully charge before the green light came back on and the system is now fully charged. Before, all I could get was an 80% charge and the blinking amber light. So all is well now.

Thank you for your help!

CelesteL