Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsmorich
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 23, 2017

SoundLink Revolve Plus shoes two devices in Bluetooth menu

I found out a feature where you can turn on your Revolve+ through the App.

When I go into my bluetooth settings on my iPhone, I see this other Revolve+ with "LE" in its name. (See screenshot)

What does this mean? I cant click the little "i" next to it to try and forget the device or anything like that.

Thanks for your help.

Screenshot_2.png

3 REPLIES 3
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: SoundLink Revolve Plus shoes two devices in Bluetooth menu

Hi itsmorich

Thanks for posting. I was able to test this using both and Android phone. I found that the Revolve + only had one device listed. Could you start by resetting your speaker? 

To reset to the factory default settings:

Note: A reset clears the paired Bluetooth device memory and the language settings from the speaker, returning it to its original factory settings. 

1. Turn the speaker on
  2. Press and hold the Power button for 10 seconds
  3. Once complete, the Bluetooth indicator flashes blue and a voice prompt prompts to select a language

Please give that a try and let us know.

Have a great day!

Tony

djst
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 28, 2018

Similar "problem" here on a Samsung Galaxy S8+ using a Revolve+: I see the name of the device alternating between LE-xxx and just xxx. I never see both names at the same time though.
Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Hey djst!

Thanks for posting.  So I know that LE just stands for Low Energy and is another profile essentially that maintains all functionality and doesn't change your experience while working in the background to reduce energy consumption.  I'm including a link here to a bit more information on this.   It's a really interesting concept and won't affect your Revolve. I hope this helps explain this a bit more! 

Have a wonderful day and let me know if you need anything else!

Take care,

Shiloh