Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Al_Smyth
Participant
Registered since

Oct 20, 2019

Soundlink Mini II disconnect reconnect beeping during play

Been through the varied articles, and there seems to be no real answer. I have read postings from a couple years about this issue.

- Recently the battery was fully drained even though the unit was seated on the charging base.

- System started beeping like power off/power on, and reconnecting to iOS phones via Bluetooth

- Have reset system

- Have cleared Bluetooth connection list

- Have verified firmware is current using Bose Updater (older version via online, not Bluetooth Update Exe).   Version 1.1.4

- At best the unit will work a week or so, then start the incessant disconnections during playback.

3 REPLIES 3
Tegan_M

Re: Soundlink Mini II disconnect reconnect beeping during play

Hello Al_Smyth, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community, I am very sorry to hear that you are experiencing some connectivity issues with your SoundLink Mini Speaker II. I would love to look into this with you. 

• Can you please inform us on what devices you have connected to your SoundLink Mini II when you experience this issue?
  • Does this occur with every device you connect?
  • How far away is your speaker to your connected device?

I look forward to hearing from you, we would love to get you enjoying your speaker once more. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Al_Smyth
Participant
Registered since

Oct 20, 2019

Teagan,

I have wiped the connection list from the speaker twice, along with full reset, to try clearing errors. 
   At this time it is only set to connect to one iPhone X, with iOS 13.1.3. 
   The unit does the disconnect and/or power disconnect-connect beeping while within 15 feet of the phone. Being powered or running on battery does not seem to make a difference. 
Jessie_O

Hi Al_Smyth, 

Thank you for confirming this information!

It looks as if you have tried all the troubleshooting we would normally recommend for this issue. The next step would be to contact your local Technical Support Team for service. Click the LINK HERE, select your country and scroll down to 'Contact Us'. One of our agents will be more than happy to assist you! 

If there is anything else we can do, please reach out again! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O